The DINA Foundation is a not-for-profit fund that has distributed 1+1+1 ( 1% of ownership capital + 1 % time of all staffs and 1% products) contributing to education, child welfare, youth startup, gender equality, sustainable development and environmental and wildlife protection.
Contributing to one of the many projects supported by The Dina Foundation is your chance to give back to the places you’ve travelled to and help improve lives around the world.
- The Dina Community Project Fund supports around many villagers doing great work in Discovery Indochina operating destinations. Many of these families and communities and their projects can be visited during your trip.
- The Charity Fund supports a range of trips to the countries side. All donations made to this fund are divided each year, with half retained to conserve and grow capital for funding projects into the future and half distributed to our current trip that you could participate
Gender Equality & Sustainable development
- Loom Project
- Bamboo Straw Project
- Natural Dye Project ( undergoing )
- Community Based Tourism Project
- Open Hope Project openhopelibraryproject.org
· Thắp sáng ước mơ Scholarship to the underpriviled student
- Nụ cười nhân ái nucuoinhanai.wordpress.com
- BookUp Project – Book giving to the youth and potential entrepreneur
- ActionUp Project – Soft skill talks to students
- MienQueShow mienqueshow.com
- Family Tree Project
- Keep Mekong Clean & Beautiful
- Painting school, Teaching English, Street kids coaching
- Blanket, gift offering, books
- Food offering to underprivileged Children at Hospital
Open Hope Library Project
The project opens the door for hope for children, women in remote areas, villages where the resource is limited.
This brings access to knowledge through library activities, and teaching English.
* Soft skills Project: Improving soft skills for adolescents in these regions
* Scholarship Project: Scholarship grants for good students in difficult circumstances
So far 10 libraries have been open and work
– for H’mong, Thai, Mương people
– Projects of dyeing and weaving for Laichi people in Ha Giang, Hmong People in Quanba
– Projects to promote the traditional weaving of Muong people in Hoa Binh, Tai people in Nghe An, Dienbien, Sơnla
Natural Dye Project
– Curate people to develop home stay accommodation combined with tourism activities
– Trainning for people how to work in rendering hospitalities service to better serve visitors
– Expanding the network to bring more customer and thus help them raise their income
ENVIRONENT & SUSTAINABLE
Keep Mekong Clean & Beautiful Day
*Organise staffs and partners, clients to clean up Mekong river on 30 August annually
* Bring more knowledge to staffs, raising awareness of responsibility in tourism industry
* Training staffs and people to implement environmental protection programs
* To preserve and revive indigenous culture through cultural and artistic activities for travelers
* Working together with Banh Cuon Ba Hanh, Mint Cafe and Cinnamon Hotel to donates food supplies annually to needy patience in the hospital
* Gifts, books and clothes for children in remote areas on the occasion of mid-autumn, new school year.