The Bayon Boutique has been built with comfort and hospitality as the main criteria according to a contemporary Khmer style with references to the Angkorian architecture of the Bayon.
Our entrance is off the lane and over a stone causeway into a haven of orchids and tropical plants where Ganesha, the Elephant God, welcomes you and a Buddhist Shrine ensures good spirits will bless your stay. The layout is open and cool with flagstones leading past the Victory Gate Restaurant to our saltwater swimming pool set amidst a landscaped terrace ideal for soaking up some sun.
Amenities & Services
- 24-hour reception
- Daily housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning service
- Private bathroom in each room and suite
- Foreign currency exchange at the front desk
- 24-hour security and CCTV surveillance
- Hotel and public transportation are available on-site
- Wi-Fi in the rooms and the public area of hotel
- Restaurant (opens for breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Swimming Pool
- Bell Boy Service
- Massage Service
- In-room electronic safe deposit boxes
- Additional beddings (rollaway beds are chargeable) are available upon request