Set across from the Royal Palace, is one of the great hotels of the legendary Grand Tour of Indochina.
Embraced by 15 acres of beautifully landscaped French gardens, this legendary meeting place combines old-world grandeur with peace and tranquillity in one of the world’s most spiritual destinations.
Amenities & Services
- Private balcony (some State Rooms and all Landmark Rooms)
- Fully-equipped mini bar
- Large working desk
- In-room tea and coffee making facilities
- In-room safe
- Bathroom with separate bathtub and shower room
- Hand-made silk bathrobe
- Raffles signature bathroom amenities
- Fast, high quality bandwidth internet connection both wired and wireless.
- 42” flat screen LCD televisions with cable channels
- Raffles butler service
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Daily champagne breakfast at Café d’Angkor
- Selection of complimentary daily activities
- Fresh tropical fruits, replenished daily
- Laundry and dry cleaning service at a charge
Restaurants & Bars
Restaurant Le Grand - showcases Royal Khmer cuisine and Western fine dining. The ancient Royal Khmer cuisine has been handed down through centuries by the chefs of the Royal Palace. It encompasses the blending of ingredients with intriguing textures, complex aromas and fresh exhilarating flavors, to create a distinct and elegant gastronomical experience.
Le Grand can be divided into three private rooms, with a collection of 13th century ceramics and sculptures inspired by the Bayon temple.