Chiang Rai is the northernmost province of Thailand with the border to Myanmar at Mae Sai District where people often talk about visiting the Mae Sai Thai – Burmese Market to shop for products from Chiana and Russia while in fact Chiang Rai has a lot more ( and a lot better) to offer. The city of Chiang Rai was founded in 1262 AD by King Meng Rai and was the first capital of Lanna Kingdom (Kingdom of a Million Rice Fields). It contains manifold historic relating with other cities like Chiang Saen which was once the centre of power of the long-gone Lanna Kingdom. In this modern day, Chiang Saen is a part of Chiang Rai Province and preserved as historical site. The distance is about 45 kilometers away from the city of Chiang Rai.
Amenities & Services
Imperial River House Resort, Chiang Rai provides professional conference and seminar facilities.
Meeting Room Facilities
- LCD projector
- VCR / VCD
- Flipchart / white board / podium / screen / wireless and table microphones
- Three meeting rooms : Boardroom I, Boardroom II, River View, Ruentung
Restaurants & Bars
Offers a choice of the authentic Northern, Thai and International cuisine plus all types of beverage.
Seating are available both indoor and outdoor at the garden terrace where you can sit and enjoy the view of Kok river clearly.
Open daily from 06.30 am – 11.00 pm (last order 10.30 pm)
Hours : 06.30 - 23.00 hrs.
- Room Service : 06.30 - 23.00 hrs.
- Breakfast : 06.30 - 10.00 hrs.
- Lunch : 11.30 - 14.30 hrs.
- Dinner : 18.00 - 23.00 hrs.
- Indoor seating : 45
- Outdoor on the patio : 20
- Pool Terrace : 150
- On the bank of River Kok : 180