At Discovery Indochina we welcome enthusiastic and capable youth who are willing to learn and apply their skills for early career experience. Check back often for new opportunities or updates to this page!
Those interested in any of the positions can send their CV and availability to [email protected]; [email protected].
Position (1-2): Videographer/Photographer
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video of tourism-related content, or content related to marketing activities of Discovery Indochina
- Oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Develop an overall video branding strategy, and;
- Follow the company’s brand guidelines to promote the company’s image and commitment to corporate social responsibility
- Work both on and off-site, along with creative teammates
- BA or similar degree related to marketing and/or video design, photography; AND/OR
- Experience of using video and editing equipment (not necessary but a very strong asset)
- A self-starter and creative thinker
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, or other professional video editing softwares
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred
Position (1-2): Copywriter
- Write engaging social media content that reflects Discovery Indochina’s branding and promotes the company to a North American and European audience
- Work to optimize SEO scores of both newly published and already-existing website pages
- Collaborate with Marketing, PR and Customer Experience to develop a variety of written content for DI’s online platforms
- Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
- Interpret creative directions and develop engaging and relevant copy material
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
- BA in Communications, Marketing or similar degrees
- High proficiency in English
- Highly creative, good written and interpersonal skills
- A self-starter who works well both collaboratively and independently
- Have an interest in tourism/travel, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
Please send us your CV & availability if interested!