LIST OF ECO-FRIENDLY STORES AND SUPPLIERS SHARING GREEN VALUES
● An Xanh 1958 Veggie Cafe: Enjoy this cool green garden with varied drinks using glass bottles and eco-friendly straws towards green living.
● Body Impact: Cool juices and tasty fresh salads for healthy meals.
● Caztus Ice Blended: Encourage reducing plastics by selling reusable items and offering 10% off for customers who bring their own cups.
● Grain milk: 100% nut milk from a wide variety of healthy nuts and grains in glass bottles.
● House of Chay Vegetarian: Vegan restaurant offers fresh food from homegrown vegetables, commits to zero waste lifestyle and has an online store providing eco-friendly products.
● Joy Garden Coffee: Green coffee shop and indoor plant shop that offers alternatives to plastic products.
● La Holista: Plastic free business offering plant-based diet food and juices.
● Măng’s mania Vegetarian Restaurant: Vegan restaurant with diverse menu, using disposable food containers made from wheat for take-away and applying reuse policy for returned containers.
● Nông Sản Xanh Mr.Tài: 100% pure nut milk with grass straws.
● PJ’s Coffee: Pioneering coffee brand in reducing plastics by switching to eco-friendly alternatives.
● The Diner V: American style restaurant serving high-quality authentic American recipes and drinks in glass bottles and glass straws.
● The Organik House: Vegan restaurant serves healthy dishes cooked by Italian chef and provides varied eco-friendly products such as sugarcane food containers and palm leaf tableware.
● Union Jack’s Fish & Chips: Authentic British plates with eco-friendly alternatives to reduce plastics.
Chocolate Hoi An (Handmade Chocolate in paper box, you can get a big discount if you bring your own box)
● Black Market: Providing imported products, rare goods and high-quality food.
● Dầu gội dưỡng sinh Hương Như: Traditional hair shampoo made from 11 different kinds of herb.
● Đồn điền: Body care products including soap bars, perfumes made from natural and local ingredients with eco-friendly packaging.
● Eco shop: Online market with green groceries and natural personal care products.
● Fresh and Natural: 100% Handcrafted soap bars and personal care products using natural ingredients and green packaging.
● Green garden: Diverse soap bars, balms and skin care products with affordable price.
● Green Lady Vietnam: Cloth menstrual pads for gentle, safe and eco-friendly period.
● Hợp tác xã sinh dược: Personal care products developed from therapeutic and traditional recipes.
● Kem đánh răng cà tím: Natural tooth powder made from charred eggplant with minimum use of chemicals for better health and greener environment.
● Lê Mai Artisanal Soap: Beautiful and standard soap bars packaged in eco-friendly boxes.
● Leaf shop: A greener option for groceries goods and personal care products.
● Lintimate: Eco-friendly and easy-to-use menstrual cups from the US for a greener and more hygienic menstruation.
● Nắng Thảo Mộc spa: Green spa treatment using all natural ingredients towards green lifestyle.
● Nâu nâu: Personal care products such as shampoo contained in glass bottles that can be returned for reuse purpose.
● Organic – Khởi nguồn sống xanh: Green store that provides healthier and greener products such as shopping bags and toothbrush.
● Potamides: Pretty and standard handmade soap bars.
● Saigon Suds: Handcrafted soap bars from natural ingredients.
● The Jungle Herbs: Organic and health care products.
● VietHerb: Traditional and organic products for a healthy body, hair and skin made from Vietnamese natural ingredients.
CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES
● CHOI – Organic Cotton & Eco Lifestyle: Organic cotton products for better lives and greener environment.
● Goosewalk: Unique and lovely vintage, second-hand clothing and accessories.
● Indiehand – Thổ cẩm ta: Beautifully designed handicraft products and accessories made from natural textiles.
● Leinné: A boutique apartment for artistic clothes & accessories from lien, cotton and natural fibers such as raffia.
● Linen Land: Green fashion brand with designed linen clothing.
● Metiseko – It’s a journey: Fabric designs in clothing, homeware and accessories that are hand screen printed onto luxurious natural silk and organic cotton.
● Bồ Hòn – Made by Háu: Organic soap nuts that can replace all the cleaning supplies, help cutting down chemical-based products in your home.
● Layer Clean Việt Nam – Sản phẩm giặt rửa hữu cơ: Organic cleaning products.
● Naturally Clean: Natural soap and cleaning powder products.
● Quả bồ hòn – Be Bio: Organic soap nuts that can replace all the cleaning supplies, minimizing chemical-based products in your home.
● A little bit: Providing green alternatives to reduce single-use plastic products.
● Annam Gourmet Market: Promoting sustainable development while offering a wide range of high quality European food and beverage products.
● Chạy nhặt: A community working to clean up litter and sell unique cloth bags to raise fund and organize give-away.
● Clever Changes: Providing green alternatives such as biodegradable beeswax food wraps to reduce single-use plastic products.
● Coconam: Providing various green alternatives for your home and daily use.
● Cửa hàng 3T: Producing creative handicraft products made from natural and recycled materials.
● Fabric culture: Cloth bottle sling to carry your drinks everywhere and reduce plastic bags.
● Friendly Kitchen: Eco-friendly kitchen utensils and alternative products towards plastic free for a greener house.
● Go Eco Hanoi: Promoting eco-friendly habits and providing a wide variety of goods and bulk foods.
● Honey Bee Wraps: Handmade beeswax food wraps to replace plastic wrap.
● Keeosk 1001: Green alternatives to plastic products such as straws, toothbrush,… with reasonable price.
● Lại đây Refill Station: Zero-plastic store providing various fineness and eco-friendly alternative products.
● Meraki Handmade: Handmade bottle sling to carry your drinks everywhere and reduce plastic bags.
● Organic village: Green kitchen utensils and goods such as wooden spoon, bamboo straws and toothbrush.
● Sadec District: Interior designed decorators and furniture made from metals, wood, bamboo, ceramics and natural fibers.
● Sạp Hàng Chàng Sen: Eco-friendly shop offering various products towards a greener lifestyle and greener home.
● Siêu thị Auchan: French hypermarket chain that pioneers in zero-waste, reducing plastics and food is sold in bulk.
● T-bee Reusable Wraps: Handmade beeswax food wraps made of cotton cloth, beeswax, coconut oil and tree resin, a green alternative to cling film.
● Tạp hoá Lá Xanh – A zero waste shop: Bulk store that provides organic food with cloth bags.
● Tre shop: Providing eco-friendly products made from bamboo.
● Xơ mướp Vi Lâm: Specializing in home care products and handicraft accessories made from luffa.
● Xoài linen & cotton: Providing bed sheets, pillowcases, blankets made from natural fabrics such as linen and cotton.
● Zero Waste Saigon: Offering amazing plastic-free and sustainable products towards zero-waste lifestyle.